Skis were used in our rental fleet in Fenwick Island, DE. All of skis are maintained at our dealership by factory trained techs. They are stored dry on floating docks during the day (and at night) so you do not need to worry about jet pump problems with skis being left in the water. All of skis are ran on rental keys which limit RPM to ensure the motors are not over worked. Skis have about 200 hours on them. Balance of the factory warranty can be transferred.
Main features include:
– Intelligent Braking and Reverse (iBR) allows for easier docking and quicker, safer stopping. Exclusive to Sea-Doo, the second generation iBR system lets you stop close to 160ft sooner, and offers more control and maneuverability.
– Variable Trim System (VTS) enables the driver to adjust the nose angle of the ski based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers. This increases the stability of the ski at faster speeds, and guarantees easy towing and quick starts.
– Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC) lets you choose how you want your power delivered. This digital throttle includes three modes: Touring, Sport, and ECO.
– Closed-loop Cooling System increases reliability by preventing corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine. The closed loop cooling system uses both a separate coolant reservoir and heat exchange system to maintain the engine temperature.
– Anti-Theft Security System and iControl Learning Key. This design features a Digitally Encoded Security System unique to your watercraft that serves as an effective theft deterrent. The learning key also limits speed for beginners.
– Re-boarding Ladder makes stepping aboard much easier, and with the re-boarding taking place at the rear, there is never any concern about rolling the ski over.
– 30.8 Gallons (116.6 L) of Storage allows you to take all the gear you need
– Touring Seat. This is a three-person seat that provides additional support just behind the driver, a grab strap for the center rides, and grab handles to the sides and rear for the aft passenger.