Employment at Island Watersports
Island Watersports in Fenwick Island offers an exciting yet relaxed workplace atmosphere. Full time positions include management, sales, service advisors, technicians, general yard laborers, and more. Seasonal positions open every summer such as jet ski guides. office assistants, paddle sports instruction, and yard laborer. Island Watersports also helps students every year through internships in the management, marketing, and sales fields.
Island Watersports is currently accepting applications for the following:
Front Counter/Service Advisor – FULL TIME & SEASONAL
- Schedule service work. Assist in check of pro-shop purchases and service. Assist staff with sales and rentals from time to time.
Yard Laborer – FULL TIME & SEASONAL
- Hauling boats between shop, water testing boats, bottom painting, shrink wrapping, basic boat maintenance.
Entry Level Tech
- Assist other techs with mechanical repair. Yard labor mixed in during slow times.
Reservation Coordinator – SEASONAL
- Answer phones, book rental reservations, assist with rental boat paperwork, check out customers with pro shop purchases.
Dock Hand/Guide – SEASONAL
- Load customers on rental boats and skis. Instruct customers on rental boat/ski operations. Supervise rental equipment on the water.
Paddle Instructor – SEASONAL
- Lead paddleboard and kayak tours. Teach new customers basics on paddle sports. Position may also be cross trained for office and dock work.
Apply With Island Watersports
If you are interested in any of the positions available please fill out an application: Employment Application. You can contact the marina for more information and details.
You can bring completed applications to the marina, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 302-539-2628