Island Watersports is going to try something new! We are going to raffle off a brand new Berkshire Pontoon with a brand new Mercury motor, a $35,000 retail value! More information on the boat: http://ocmdboats.com/product/2017-berkshire-222rs/
2017 Berkshire 24RFX
- Options include:
- Furniture upgrade
- Kicker radio
- 25″ tube upgrade
- Full rail panels
- Tilt steering
- Full tropical weave floors
- Saltwater package
- Seat covers
- and more
- Mercury 90HP Command Thrust motor
- Options include:
Berkshire pontoons have been an expression of Forest River Marine’s wealth of design, engineering and manufacturing expertise. Berkshire offers more power, more comfort, more eye appeal and more choices for the discriminating boater. Berkshire pontoons remain committed to continued product improvement as a means to provide Berkshire pontoon owners with a lifetime of enjoyment on the water. Enjoy the Very Best in Life… Enjoy Berkshire Pontoon!
- Entries may be purchased
- In person at the Island Watersports Marina
- Over the phone with a credit card
- Online using PayPal
- Entries are $100, no limit to how many a person may purchase
- Only 300 entries will be sold
- Once we have reached 300 entries, we will begin the raffle.
- Raffle will done using Random.org. We will broadcast the drawing live on Facebook to keep the integrity of the raffle.
- If for any reason the raffle entries are not sold out by Spring 2018, Island Watersports reserves the option to refund all entry payments and cancel the raffle OR raffle the boat package with less than 300 entries.
To purchase with credit card or PayPal please fill out this form: Raffle Ticket for Credit Card Use and return to Island Watersports to process your request (PayPal payments do not need to fill out Credit Card number forms). Paypal payments can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a link to the ticket number document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dlbVl-7HYjve54vmU0FBn6OsmnMFl6tOhHURMPYSfuI/edit?usp=sharing
You can pick your own number when purchasing a ticket. If no ticket number is selected, we will use Random.org to assign a number.